Do you have questions regarding our programs or selection criteria for our scholarships? Check out our Frequently Asked Question, below!
1. How do I choose the best program for me?
On our website, you can view the specific details of each program we offer and use our “Compare Programs“ tool to help you narrow down and identify the best course for you. If you are still uncertain about which program you’d like to attend, you can also contact our team for additional support. To speak with our coordinators, send an email to email@example.com.
2. How do I obtain a scholarship?
First, you must complete and submit an Application Form to identify your preferred program, as well as supply your personal and academic information. Our Enrollment Advisors will analyze your Application Form and will inform you whether your scholarship was approved or not.
3. Can I apply for more than one program? And more than two scholarships?
No. We recommend you choose a program that is most beneficial and relevant for your profile. If you are not sure which program is right for your development, feel free to contact us.
4. How can I complete my enrollment?
After being accepted, you will receive a contract. Once you complete and return the contract you will receive the information necessary to make the payment of the tuition and enrollment fee.
- You can pay up to 16 installments the tuition fee and the program must be fully paid 45 days prior the program starts. Once the enrollment fee is paid, you will have two years to use the scholarship. During this time, the program course and/or location can be changed. *with certain limitations*
5. Does IBS Americas assist students regarding passport/visa, accommodation etc.?
Yes. Five months prior to your course, we will begin Orientation Sessions online, where you will directly engage with our coordinators and receive travel preparation information and can ask additional questions you may have.During this time, you will receive all necessary documents to assist you with your passport/visa meeting at the consulate. You will also receive special pricings at hotels nearby the University you will be attending. There are a few programs where student can stay at the university’s dorms.
6. Should I be fluent in English?
Fluency is not required for any of our programs, but understand that the entirety of our thematic courses will be held in English. To ensure an optimum experience for yourself and your classmates, you should have at least an intermediate ability.
If you do not feel you are an intermediate speaker, we still have a great option – The Business English Module. It’s specifically designed for entry level English speakers who would like to challenge themselves and accelerate their proficiency by being completely immersed in the language.
7. Does IBS Americas require any language certification, such as TOEFL and TOIEC?
No. If you already have a certification of this type, and can provide proof, you will not be required to complete the English Proficiency Assessment.
8. I have not graduated yet. Can I apply for the programs?
Yes, although, at of the travel, the student must be enrolled in the 3rd year of university – international universities require enrollment proof.
To receive information regarding our executive programs abroad, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!